COVID Vaccine Update - April 9, 2021
At this time QFP is following the state guidelines of vaccinating patients 16-64 years of age with high or moderate-risk underlying health conditions.
We are keeping a list of patients that are interested in getting the vaccine and will call to schedule as doses become available. We currently have the Pfizer vaccine and will keep you updated if we consider getting Moderna or Johnson and Johnson. As a private practice, QFP must request vaccine supplies weekly; therefore, we cannot schedule appointments until the shipment has been delivered.
Patients that have received the first COVID vaccine and are still waiting to get the second vaccine can call the office to be added to the list. We will call you as we get doses for the second vaccine.
We also recommend taking a picture of your COVID-19 vaccination record card and sending it to us via the portal. For instructions on how to attach a picture on your portal please see the box below for instructions on how to do this.
Please call 302-235-2351 if you are interested in getting the vaccine and we will add you to the list. Please be patient with our staff as we try and get all our patients vaccinated in order of the state guidelines.
Please visit the following websites for more information and continue to monitor our website for updates.
Instructions of how to attach a picture to the new portal
- Log in to the portal, using your email and password
- On the home page, under messages, select provider (you may select any provider)
- Choose office location – main office
- In the subject line, please choose “My Profile”
- In the message box, you can write a message stating you are providing us with the COVID vaccination record card.
- Click on attach files and select the picture of the card.
- Click on send a message.